"God has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy!" Psalm 126:3





Monday, November 7, 2011

Our Little Monkeys

A week ago today was Halloween. Malachi was dancing around the house in his costume all excited to go out. Olivia, well she was lying in the playpen in her costume probably wondering what on earth was going on & why she was wearing this ridiculous thing with floppy ears that kept falling in her face. Malachi was a giraffe, Olivia a little lamb...probably the cutest giraffe & lamb you'll ever see. Although I am biased since I'm their mother, so I'll let you judge for yourself from the pictures below!

Adam & I let the kids dress up for the fun & take them to good old Smithville to visit Opa & Oma Linde, Uncle Jay & Aunt Lisa, and Uncle Ryan & Aunt Kathleen's place to show off their fun costumes. That's really all they need at this young age. Its innocent, it's fun and we've decided to make this a yearly tradition. Malachi was super hyped up on candy (I've never seen a kid so spoiled by his grandparents, aunts and uncles!) and was he lovin' every minute of it! Here's some great shots I got of them.







1 comment: