"God has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy!" Psalm 126:3





Monday, January 2, 2012

Christmas Cheer & A Brand New Year

It's been just over a month since I last wrote on the blog. I was hoping to get on here sooner but December was just a crazy busy month that I don't think I had much of a chance to sit & blog.

This year I was a bit of a scrooge I suppose. No Christmas tree. No decorations. Well that's not entirely true, I DID put up my decorations only to find one day, while my son was playing nice & quietly, he instead was make a total mess of everything. Tinsel around his neck, throwing the Christmas bulbs everywhere and even attempting to open Christmas presents. I caught him in the act; he sat there and said repeatedly "Malachi, bad boy!". At that moment, I decided to take down everything and try again next year when he's a little older.

Family get-togethers, the church Christmas concert, opening presents with the kids, Christmas Eve brunch with Jay & Lisa, nights of endless laughs with friends, and most importantly celebrating the birth of our Savior, Jesus Christ. This is what our December was full of. It was busy & tiring, yet so much fun, I look forward to it every year.

Adam & I also had a great night ringing in the new year with some of our closest friends. Looking back upon the year, we can't believe how many blessings the Lord has given unto us again. We are thankful for all the work the Lord continues to give unto Adam & the guys to provide for their families, for good health & prosperity, for giving Malachi 1 year of life & celebrating that life with family & friends, for the birth of our baby girl Olivia, and the list goes on & on. It's been such an amazing year - each one gets better & better. Thankful for my beautiful little family, and I am so excited to see what God has in store for us in 2012.

From our family to yours, we hope you had a wonderful Christmas & we wish you all the Lord's blessings throughout another year.

Love us Linde's. - Adam, Jenn, Malachi & Olivia. xo



No comments:

Post a Comment