"God has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy!" Psalm 126:3





Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Olivia - 3 Months Already!

Life is flying by way too fast. We can't believe our baby girl is 3 (almost 4) months already. Feels like just yesterday the midwives placed her into my arms, declaring in excitment that we have a healthy baby girl! I've attached a couple of pictures of Olivia below.





















































 


















Adam & I are so thankful for the blessings of our children, and although at times its quite busy & hectic with 2 so close in age, we wouldn't have it any other way. I love being a mom & a wife. I can say with great joy that life.is.good.

I delight to do thy will, O Lord, for I know Thy will for me is supreme good in my present and in my future.  - Psalms 40:8

1 comment: